- 8oz soba noodles
- 1/4 C natural peanut butter
- 1/3 C rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp Chinese chili paste with garlic OR 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 C thinly sliced scallion greens
2. While the noodles cook, whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, and chili paste or cayenne in a bowl.
3. Add noodles and scallion greens to peanut butter dressing. Toss well and serve.
Robyn's notes: I used the cayenne instead of chili paste.
Ingredient Info: Soba: the Japanese buckwheat and wheat-dried noodles contain twice the dietary fiber of plain noodles. In terms of essential amino acids, soba scores higher than pasta or bread. Soba includes a lot of lysine, and therefore a good balance of amino acids.