- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 C chopped green pepper
- 4 to 6 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 3 oz uncooked spaghetti, broken
- 1/3 C shredded cheddar cheese
2. Stir in the tomatoes, green pepper, 4 Tbsp water, salt, chili powder and spaghetti. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until spaghetti is tender, stirring frequently and adding remaining water if necessary.
3. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and heat until cheese is melted, about 5 minute
- Robyn's notes: it was good but not exciting, though being easy basically made up for that.