- 6oz (1 1/4 C) frozen uncooked tortellini
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 C sliced green onions
- 1 (6oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained cut up
- 1/4 C purchased creamy Italian dressing
1. Cook tortellini as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water until cool.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions and artichoke hearts. Add cooked tortellini and dressing; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information: Calories 430; Total Fat 20g; Saturated Fat 5g; Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 630mg; Total Carbohydrate 47g; Dietary Fiber 5g; Sugars 9g; Protein 15g