- 12 frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/3 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 C canned diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic
- 1 C fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 C sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 C crumbled feta cheese
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
3. Drain ravioli. Add the ravioli, spinach, and olives to the meat mixture; heat through. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Robyn's notes: when a recipe calls for frozen cheese ravioli, I often substitute tortellini, or tortelloni. Whatever type of filled pasta I use, I also often get a mix of spinach and cheese filled. This recipe is quite easy.
Nutritional Information: Calories 352; Fat 15g; Saturated Fat 6g; Cholesterol 75mg; Sodium 1,091mg; Carbohydrate 29g; Fiber 3g; Protein 27g