- 1/4 C dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 C grated peeled potato
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp beaten egg
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper, divided
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 3/4 C water
- 2/3 C condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1/3 C canned mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 1/2 tsp onion soup mix
- hot cooked egg noodles
1. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, potato, onion, egg, garlic powder and 1/8 tsp pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
2. Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place in a shallow 1qt baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the water, soup, sour cream, mushrooms, soup mix, and remaining pepper, pour over meatballs.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Serve with noodles.
Robyn's notes: I didn't peel the potato before grating it. This was easy, although not quick, about an hour total time. Had a surprising amount of flavour.