- 3/4 C uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 C sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
2. Stir in the tomatoes, basil and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Stir in vinegar. Reduce heat; cover and season for 5 minutes.
3. Add olives; heat through. Stir in sour cream until blended (do not boil). Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Robyn's notes: this was good and he noted just how tasty it was. I served it with Carrots with Rosemary Butter.
Post a Comment