- 2 Tbsp roasted red pepper Italian Parmesan dressing
- 8oz boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3/4 C chicken broth
- 1 C minute brown rice, uncooked
- 2oz Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 4oz baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat dressing in a large, deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, cook for 3 minutes. Add broth, bring to a boil.
2. Stir in rice, return to a boil, cover and reduce heat to medium; simmer 5 minutes. Stir neufchatel cheese into rice mixture until melted. Add spinach; cover, and cook until spinach is wilted. Stir mixture gently to mix in spinach, cover.
3. Remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Robyn's notes: I used cream cheese instead of Neufchatel. Easy and quick, he liked it.