- 2 chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp dry white wine or sherry (or substitute chicken broth)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking pan with heavy foil.
2. Arrange the breasts in a single layer on the baking pan. Sprinkle them with the salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, make a paste of the Parmesan or Romano and broth, spread it evenly over the tops of the chicken.
4. Bake the breasts on the top shelf of the oven for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the chicken is glazed and browned and the juices are clear when the breast is pierced with a fork. Serve hot or cold.
Robyn's notes: easy but not exciting. I served with brown enriched rice for him and 4cheese rice for me, plus a Greek salad on the side for him.