- 1 pkg uncooked Parmesan couscous
- 1/4 C chicken broth
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb fresh turkey breast slices, cut into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium zucchini, julienne cut
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 tsp dried rosemary leaves
1. Cook couscous as directed on package, cover to keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine broth and cornstarch; blend well. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds. Add turkey, salt and pepper; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in center.
4. Add bell pepper and zucchini; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
5. Stir broth mixture until smooth. Add broth mixture, tomatoes, and rosemary to skillet; cook and stir until sauce is bubbly and thickened. Serve with couscous.
Robyn's notes: good but I didn't think it was worth all the steps in preparing.