- 2/3 C condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 C sour cream
- 1/4 C chopped onion
- 1/4 C canned chopped green chilies
- 3 corn tortillas (6 inches) cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 C cubed cooked turkey
- 1/4 C shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
2. Pour half of the turkey mixture into a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top with remaining turkey mixture and cheese.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Robyn's notes: I used flour tortillas, because I can't have the corn. This was not exciting, mostly just tasted like the chilies.
* 1 Star: Not Too Good. Neither of us liked this enough for me to bother making it again without complete overhaul
Post a Comment