- 2/3 C water
- 1/2 C uncooked couscous
- 2-1/2 oz sliced deli turkey, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 C grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 C pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/3 C fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 2-1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 oz reduced-fat cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
1. In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil; stir in couscous. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. Fluff with a fork; cool.
2. Add the turkey, tomatoes and olives. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, parsley and vinegar. Pour over couscous mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Robyn's notes: I served his on a bed of spinach. He really liked it.
Post a Comment