- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 7oz beef broth
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 3/4 C sliced celery
- 1 (8oz) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 (4oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (4oz) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 2 C chow mein noodles
1. Brown turkey in large skillet over medium heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
2. Add broth, soy sauce, ginger, celery, bean sprouts, water chestnuts and mushrooms; mix well. Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cornstarch and water; blend until smooth.
4. Stir cornstarch mixture into turkey mixture. Cook until mixture boils and thickens. Serve over chow mein noodles. If desired, serve with additional soy sauce.
Robyn's notes: had to be careful not to make the turkey dry. But was an easy recipe.