- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/3 C purchased honey mustard salad dressing
- 1/2 C finely chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp purchased honey mustard salad dressing
- 1/3 C sour cream
- 1 tsp sliced green onions
2. Place flour, 1/3 C dressing, and pecans in 3 separate small flat dishes. Coat each chicken breast half with flour. Dip in dressing to coat well. Dip in pecans, coating both sides.
3. Melt butter in medium nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear, turning once. Remove chicken from skillet; place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
4. To drippings in skillet, add 2 Tbsp dressing and sour cream; cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with onions.
Robyn's notes: I felt that there wasn't enough dressing or pecans for both chicken breast halves, and since I can't eat pecans, I made a different breaded chicken dish for myself and only gave this to him. He said it was one of the best chicken dishes he had ever had.
**** 4 Stars: Very Good. Enjoyed by us both, I will make this frequently