- 2 portions Versatile Turkey Mix, thawed
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 4 tsp canola oil
- 1 medium potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 C beef gravy
- 2/3 C water
- 2/3 C sliced celery
- 1/2 C chopped onion
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
2. Add remaining ingredients to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Stir in meatballs. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink.
Robyn's notes: I added green beans and peas. This was ok, but not exciting, needs a little something. I never peel potato for him, he likes the skin, so I just scrubbed them hard.
** 2 Stars: Acceptable. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, if I make changes