- 1 1/2 C frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 bacon strips, chopped
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp adobo seasoning
- 1/3 C chopped onion
- 1/3 C chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 can (10.75oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/3 C sour cream
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 C frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
1. Cook the ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook and stir the chicken, bacon, garlic and adobo seasoning over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir until tender.
2. In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, sour cream and Parmesan cheese; stir into chicken mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes.
3. Drain ravioli; add to chicken mixture. Stir in broccoli; heat through.
Robyn's notes: I used cheese and spinach ravioli, vanilla soymilk and turkey bacon. It was quick to make and he enjoyed it.