- 2oz reduced-fat goat cheese
- 8 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 1C spinach leaves
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
1. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness. Combine goat cheese, tomatoes, and spinach leaves. Spread mixture over chicken, roll up and secure with toothpicks.
2. Place on backing sheet and brush with olive oil. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Robyn's notes: I served with whole-wheat couscous. If goat cheese is not available, use feta cheese. The recipe called for frozen spinach, which we rarely use, fresh spinach was fine. I never secure my rolled up chicken dishes with toothpicks, I just roll them carefully so they'll stay on their own. Surprisingly healthy, if served with strawberries and whipped cream for dessert (which we didn't), this entire meal has 766 calories, 30g fat, 9g saturated fat, 62g Protein, 66g carbohydrate, 15g fiber, 412mg sodium. Very easy and he and I both really liked it.