- 2 (5oz each) tilapia fillets
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp dry vermouth or lemon juice
- paprika to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
2. Line a small baking pan with foil, then lay the tilapia on the foil, skin side down.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard and vermouth or lemon juice. Spread the sauce evenly over the tilapia. Sprinkle with the paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Broil 6" from the heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the tilapia is firm and the topping is well-browned.
Robyn's notes: the original recipe called for mackerel. This would go well with new potatoes or coleslaw.
Post a Comment