- 8oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed of fat
- 1/3 C nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp prepared mango chutney
- 1 tsp hot Madras curry powder
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 C finely chopped broccoli
- 1/4 C finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 C chopped cashews
2. Meanwhile, whisk yogurt, chutney, curry and cilantro in a medium bowl until thoroughly combined. Add broccoli, onion, cashews and the cooked chicken; toss to coat.
Robyn's notes: I used regular curry powder. GFers: doublecheck the chutney when you buy it, most brands are GF. To use up leftover mango chutney, whisk with yogurt for a quick dressing, dip or marinade; serve alongside grilled meat, fish or chicken; blend with reduced-fat cream cheese for a spread. This was easy and quick to make.
Post a Comment