- 2/3 C condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 C sour cream
- 2 C shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 C shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
1. In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream. Spread half over the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
2. Place 1/2 C chicken and 1 Tbsp cheese down the center of each tortilla; roll up and place in the baking dish. Top with remaining soup mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 18-22 minutes or until heated through.
Robyn's notes: served with Mexican Veggies. This went very quickly, and we liked it but if I make it again I'll add some type of flavoring to the chicken.
** 2 Stars: Acceptable. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, if I make changes