- 2 oz uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 C cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2/3 C condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 C chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp diced pimientos
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt, optional
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Stir in the turkey, soup, cheese, onion, pimientos, Worcestershire sauce and salt if desired.
2. Transfer to a 1-qt baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Robyn's notes: I substituted whole wheat linguine for the spaghetti. This went quickly and both of us liked it. Served with Black Eyed Pea Salad.
*** 3 Stars: Good. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, but not often