- 1 C frozen black eyed peas
- 1 C fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 4 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cook peas according to package directions; drain. In a salad bowl, combine the peas, corn and onion.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled.
Robyn's notes: I added tomato quarters to this just before serving, and he was really glad. Very easy, but cooking the peas takes some time.