- 8 oz boneless turkey breast cutlets (1/4" thick)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tsp butter
- 4 tsp minced onions
- 1/4 C apple juice
- 8 C spinach, loosely packed
- 1/8 tsp grated nutmeg (optional)
1. Dry the turkey pieces with a paper towel, then sprinkle them with the salt and pepper.
2. Place a heavy, 10" nonstick skillet over high heat for 1 minute. Swirl in the butter and add the turkey. Cook, turning as necessary, for 3 minutes, or until the turkey is browned and firm to the touch, with no trace of pink in the center. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
3. To the skillet, add the onions, apple juice and spinach. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 1 minute, or until the spinach is barely wilted. Sprinkle with the nutmeg (if using). Place the spinach on a serving plate, top with the turkey and serve.
Robyn's notes: this went fast to cook. Looks pretty and fancy when done, but definitely needs a side dish. I served with couscous for me, and Country-Style Cucumbers for him.
Post a Comment