- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
1. In a shallow bowl, combine butter and soy sauce; dip chicken on both sides. Place in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and paprika.
2. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°F.
Robyn's notes: This was surprisingly tasty for such a simple dish. I served it with Zucchini Panned with Red Peppers. He and I both really liked this.
*** 3 Stars: Good. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, but not often
Post a Comment