- 1 1/2 C uncooked farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 1 small tomato, cut into quarters
- 1/4 C basil pesto
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 C bite-size pieces spinach leaves
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced (1/2 C)
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jar (6-7oz) quartered artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed
1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in food processor or blender, place tomato, pesto, salt and pepper. Cover; process 30 seconds.
3. Toss pasta, pesto mixture and remaining ingredients.
Post a Comment