- 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Slice chicken into half-inch strips. Sprinkle with garlic, rosemary, pepper, and salt.
2. Heat olive oil in skillet. Sauté chicken until lightly brown, remove to serving plate.
3. Add lemon juice to drippings in skillet, cook and stir for one minute. Drizzle over chicken.
Robyn's notes: the lemon juice really comes along from behind with each bite, it was surprising but tasty. Be sure not to overdo it on the cooking oil; since the sauce is made of the drippings, if you use too much oil to begin with it'll be an oil slick on the plate.
*** 3 Stars: Good. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, but not often