- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 C penne or other medium pasta
- 1/2 C water
- 1/2 C heavy cream
- 1/2 C chicken broth
- 4 Oz Parmesan cheese, grated
1. With Instant Pot on saute mode, melt butter, then add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
2. Add pasta, water, heavy cream, and broth; stir well. Seal pot lid and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
3. Quick release pressure, then open the lid. Stir in cheese until melted.
Robyn's notes: I made this several times and it was the only recipe from the source that worked. I have completely rewritten it, because it was in sorry state originally.
*** 3 Stars: Good. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, but not often.
Post a Comment