- 1 (9oz) pkg refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 (14.5oz) can salsa-style tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
1. In large saucepan, cook ravioli to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain in colander; cover to keep warm.
2. In same saucepan, combine tomatoes, beans, chili powder and cumin; mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
3. Add cooked ravioli; stir gently to mix. Spoon onto serving platter or into serving bowl. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Robyn's notes: easy and quick
Post a Comment