- 6 taco shells
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite sized strips
- 1 tsp grated gingerroot
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 large green onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 C shredded lettuce
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken, gingerroot and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Reduce heat to low. Add soy sauce, honey, onion, and crushed red pepper flakes; stir to coat. Cover; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally.
3. Place about 1/4 C chicken mixture in each taco shell. Top each with lettuce.
Robyn's notes: I substituted cabbage for lettuce and flour tortillas for taco shells. He liked it, ate it all very quickly.