- 1/4 C dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another bowl, combine lemon juice and oil. Dip the chicken in lemon juice mixture, then crumb mixture.
2. In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Fresh Garden Salad
- 1/2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 small summer squash, sliced
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 thin slice sweet onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
Robyn's notes: salad was fine, but the chicken just wasn't good. Very little flavor and I had to burn them to get them to cook through, even though I used thin sliced chicken breasts. He was not impressed.
* 1 Star: Not Too Good. Neither of us liked this enough for me to bother making it again without complete overhaul