- 16 frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 C finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 C finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 C finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 C pizza sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Divide ravioli between two microwave safe bowls; dot with butter. Top with peppers, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Robyn's notes: this wasn't terribly exciting. Easy, though. I used meatless pepperoni.
** 2 Stars: Acceptable. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, if I make changes
Post a Comment