- 1/2 C uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 C quartered cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp chopped celery
- 3 Tbsp chopped carrot
- 3 Tbsp chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 Tbsp chopped radishes
- 1/4 C fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a small bowl, combine the macaroni and vegetables.
2. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Stir before serving.
Robyn's notes: Fast, easy. I used safflower mayonnaise.