- 1/2 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 C canned stewed tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 tsp pepper
2. Add the tomatoes, broth, garlic salt, rosemary and pepper to the skillet; cook and stir until heated through. Add onion mixture. Serve over chicken.
Robyn's notes: I served this over rice, and it was really quite pretty and filling. He and I both liked it. It went quickly (about 30 minutes) but once started there was no walking away from it.
*** 3 Stars: Good. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, but not often