- 1/2 pound ground turkey (originally ground beef)
- 1 C taco sauce, divided
- 3 Tbsp cornmeal
- 2 biscuits from Pillsbury Grands! frozen biscuits
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
2. In large skillet, cook ground turkey over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Stir in 1/3 C taco sauce and set aside, covering to keep warm.
3. Spoon cornmeal into each casserole cup. Place 1 biscuit into each cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides.
4. Divide meat mixture evenly into dough-lined cups. Top each with cheese.
5. Arrange cups on baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 12-14 minutes or until biscuit is golden. Let cool 3 minutes. Carefully remove from casserole cups.
6. While baking, heat remaining taco sauce in small saucepan. Serve sauce with individual taco cups.
Robyn's notes: I wrote this recipe when I was 19, so it's not the most sophisticated, but it's still good