- 1 pkg uncooked cheese-filled ravioli
- 1/4 C shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 (14oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 C purchased Alfredo sauce
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 1 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook ravioli to desired doneness as directed on package.
3. Drain ravioli; place in spray-coated dish. Sprinkle with cheese and basil. Pour spaghetti sauce over ravioli; spread evenly. Place Alfredo sauce in squeeze bottle or small resealable plastic bag (cut one corner off). Squeeze sauce in thin diagonal strips across ravioli. Draw knife through strips to create design.
4. Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Yield: 3 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories 390; Calories from Fat 240; Total Fat 27g; Saturated Fat14g; Cholesterol 115mg; Sodium 1280mg; Total Carbohydrate 63g; Dietary Fiber 7g; Sugars 9g; Protein 23g