- 1/4 C lime juice
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sugar
- 8oz boneless turkey breast cutlets (1/4" thick)
- salt to taste
- 4 tsp butter
- 6 thinly cut lime slices
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
1. In a small bowl, stir together the lime juice, ginger and sugar until the sugar dissolves; set aside.
2. Dry the turkey pieces with a paper towel and sprinkle them with the salt.
3. Place a heavy 8" or 10" nonstick skillet over high heat for 1 minute. Swirl in the butter. Quickly add the turkey. Cook for 3 minutes, turning as necessary, until the turkey is firm to the touch and browned on both sides, with no trace of pink in the thickest part.
4. Transfer the turkey to a warm serving plate. Pour the lime juice mixture into the skillet and cook for 30 seconds, or until it becomes syrupy and is reduced by half. Pour over the turkey. Garnish with the lime slices and cilantro. Serve immediately.