- 1 1/2 C chunky style salsa
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 C uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (7 or 8oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (5oz) whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- additional salsa, if desired
1. In 10-inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 C salsa and the chili powder to boiling. Stir in rice. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in beans, corn and cheese.
2. Spoon about 1/2 C rice mixture onto center of each tortilla. Fold up bottom of each tortilla; fold over sides. Secure with toothpick if necessary. Serve with salsa if desired.
Robyn's notes: I can't have salsa, black beans, or corn, so I made the above for him and for myself I stuffed my tortillas with rice, enchilada sauce, and cheese.