- 1 tsp butter or margarine
- 1 small red onion, sliced (1 C)
- small pre-baked pizza crust (see notes below)
- 1/4 C marinated artichoke hearts (from 6oz jar) drained, sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sliced drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 1/2 C shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Heat oven to 400°F. In 8-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
2. Spread onion over pizza crust. Top with artichokes, roasted peppers and cheese.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges to serve.
Robyn's notes: since I can't have most of the ingredients, I was making a second small pizza for myself. I wasn't able to find small pre-baked crusts, so I got Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough, and after rolling it out, cut it into two rectangles. Follow directions on the container, prebaking first, then applying toppings and baking further. I had a "mexican pizza", bean dip spread on the crust, topped with red enchilada sauce and mexican cheese blend.