- 1 C uncooked ziti (penne or rigatoni ok)
- 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
- 7oz spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 C water
- 1/4 C sour cream
- 2oz (1/2 C) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook ziti to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; cover to keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, brown ground turkey over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 5 minutes.
3. Add cooked ziti; mix well. In small bowl, combine sour cream and cheese; mix well. Spoon over ziti mixture. Cover; cook over low heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Nutritional Information: Calories 630; Calories from Fat 300; Total Fat 33g; Saturated Fat 16g; Cholesterol 115mg; Sodium 670mg; Total Carbohydrate 47g; Dietary Fiber 4g; Sugars 3g; Protein 36g
Robyn's notes: I found this recipe to be fast and easy. The end result was good but not exciting, which may have been partly because it was reheated in the microwave for our lunch at work. I made this again June 11, 2011, and it was better than it had been when reheated. *** 3 Stars: Good. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, but not often
Post a Comment