- 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp pepper
- 6 (8-10inch) flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 4 C packaged shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw mix)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp white or brown sugar
- 1/4 C creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- dash Tabasco sauce
2. Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave on high power for 30 seconds to soften. OR wrap tortillas in foil and heat in a 350degree oven for 10 minutes.
3. To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
4. To assemble, spread each tortilla with about 1 Tbsp Thai Peanut Sauce. Divide the chicken strips and vegetable mixture among the tortillas and roll them up, securing with toothpicks. Serve remaining peanut sauce on the side.
Robyn's notes: this was good, we both enjoyed it very much and he was sopping up the remaining peanut sauce with every scrap of tortilla he had. But it was seriously messy. We both had peanut sauce all over our hands and had to eat with our heads jutted forward to keep from wearing it.
Post a Comment