- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken
2. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Serve with reserved mustard mixture.
Robyn's notes: this was so very simple and straightforward, and it was another recent recipe which I thought would be too mustardy but wasn't. I broiled the chicken, instead of grilling, I leave grilling to my sweetheart because he's better at it than I am.
*** 3 Stars: Good. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, but not often
Post a Comment