I'm someone who enjoys traditional breakfast foods at any time of the day, but if you prefer not to have breakfast for dinner, this makes a great weekend brunch. Just start it when you first get up, and in a couple hours it'll be ready!
- 1 C frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
2. Beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Pour over mixture in slow cooker, stir briefly to distribute potatoes, cheese, and bacon throughout eggs.
3. Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or on LOW for 4-5 hours, until well set.
Robyn's notes: I used Southern-style hash brown potatoes, because it was what I had on hand, but the shredded will also work just as well. I also used a four-cheese Mexican cheese blend because again it was what I had on hand. If desired, add chopped green onions when combining potatoes, cheese, and bacon. I thought this would be only ok, but I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Watch me demonstrate this recipe on youtube!
**** 4 Stars: Very Good. Enjoyed by us both, I will make this frequently
Post a Comment