- 1/2 tsp steak seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound), trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/8 tsp grated lemon peel
- dash salt and pepper
2. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30-40 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
3. Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients; chill until serving. Serve with pork.
Robyn's notes: I enjoyed this quite a bit more than I expected. Pork was not in heavy rotation in my house when I was growing up (aside from ham and bacon), which means that my main exposure to it for many years was pork chops at buffets and potlucks. That's not the best example of the meat, as it tends to be dry and somewhat tasteless in those cases. This was juicy and tasty and I would absolutely have it again. Watch me demonstrate this recipe on youtube!
**** 4 Stars: Very Good. Enjoyed by us both, I will make this frequently.
Post a Comment