- 1 C orange juice
- 2 tsp olive oil or butter
- 3/4 C plain couscous
- 6oz cubed fully cooked chicken breast (approximately 3/4 C)
- 1/4 C dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 C mandarin orange segments, drained (or one "fruit cup" size)
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat chicken and peanuts for 4-6 minutes, or until chicken is browned.
3. Add chicken and peanuts to cooled couscous, top with mandarin orange segments.
Robyn's notes: the couscous does not need to be cold, just cooled. This is meant to be a quick dish for a warm day, and if the couscous is hot it makes the orange segments seem kind of gummy. I served this on a bed of baby spinach.**** 4 Stars: Very Good. Enjoyed by us both, I will make this frequently