- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5oz crimini mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 C baby spinach
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/3 C whole wheat couscous
- 2 C chicken broth
- 1/4 C pine nuts, toasted
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
1. Heat oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add mushrooms and cook 1 minute.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except pine nuts and cheese, and bring to a boil; cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Toast the pine nuts lightly.
5. After 5 minutes, fluff with a fork and sprinkle with pine nuts and cheese.
Robyn's notes: Very quick and easy, he liked it a lot.
*** 3 Stars: Good. At least one of us liked this enough for me to make it again, but not often