- 2 Tbsp nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp mustard dressing (see notes, below)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3.25 oz canned water-packed tuna
- 1/2 C diced celery
- 1/4 C diced cucumbers
- 1/4 C diced sweet red peppers
- 1 Tbsp finely diced red onions
- 3 Kalamata olives, pitted and quartered (optional)
2. Drain the tuna and add it to the bowl. Stir in the celery, cucumbers, peppers, onions and olives (if using). Serve immediately.
Robyn's notes: if you don't have mustard dressing (I didn't), substitute equal parts nonfat plain yogurt and prepared Dijon mustard.