- 2 to 2.5 C chopped cooked chicken (about 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- 1 can (14oz) whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 large potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound okra, sliced
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 of a 14oz can cream-style corn (or a 7oz can if possible)
- 1/4 C ketchup
- 1/4 C barbecue sauce
1. Combine chicken, tomatoes with juice, potatoes, okra and onion in slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
2. Add corn, ketchup and barbecue sauce. Cover; cook on HIGH 30 minutes.
Robyn's notes: easy, prep is quick