- 1 C spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 C cottage cheese
- 3/4 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 C cooked wide noodles
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Warm spaghetti sauce; stir in cottage cheese and mozzarella. Fold in the noodles. Pour into two greased 2-cup casserole dishes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
2. Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Robyn's notes: sooo easy! I used lasagna noodles broken in half before cooking them. Added: I've made this any number of times over about 13 years. It holds up. Mostly I use egg noodles, because I tend to have them on hand.
**** 4 Stars: Very Good. Enjoyed by us both, I will make this frequently