picture coming soon
This seems like there's not enough to it to be satisfying, but somehow it really is.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning powder
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C cream of potato soup (from a 10.5 oz can)
- 1/4 C milk
- 1 C shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium skillet, brown ground beef, drain. Stir in ranch seasoning. Transfer beef to a 6"x9" glass casserole dish and flatten across the bottom.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cheese, soup, milk, hash browns, and salt and pepper. Spoon mixture over beef in casserole dish, and spread to cover. If desired, top with extra cheese. Bake at 350°F for 22-25 minutes. If desired, for the last few minutes of cooking, switch to broiler setting to get a crispier topping.
Robyn's notes: to thaw the hash browns, line a bowl with paper towels, scoop the hash browns into the paper towels, cover with another paper towel, and either set aside on the counter for a few hours or microwave for 15-20 seconds. The hash browns don't need to be warm, just not frozen.
Post a Comment