picture coming soon
I generally make these as sliders, simply because the inexpensive buns I get from the market here are really small, so it just makes sense to do four little burgers instead of two big ones that don't fit the buns.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/4 C shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 slices bacon, diced and cooked
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning powder
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
1. In medium bowl, combine beef, shredded cheese, cooked bacon, and ranch seasoning. Form into four patties.
2. Place burgers on grill and cook approximately 4 minutes per side. Just before removing burgers from grill, place a slice of cheese atop each patty to melt. Place patties on buns and top with preferred additions.
Robyn's notes: I use a George Foreman Grill for this recipe, so it's a cook time of four minutes total, not four minutes per side. I've made these little sliders several times, there's something about that punch of ranch seasoning and the bacon and cheese being inside the burger that's very satisfying.